9/21/2013

Text Feature MEGA PACK!

Well I have finally done it! I made an entire pack of resources for a certain skill! I decided the certain skill I would choose would be TEXT FEATURES! I have worked for about a week on creating many games and other things to helps teachers and students with text features! My text feature pack can be found on my TPT Store.

Packet Includes:

-Text Feature Matching Game
-Text Feature Game Board
-Text Feature Game Cards
-Text Feature Poster Set (11 Posters!)
-Text Feature I Have/Who Has Game
-Text Feature BINGO Game (includes multiple BINGO Game Cards so students have different cards!)
-Text Feature Scavenger Hunt

Here are some snapshots of the activities. The entire packet is 30 pages--but here is a sneak peek! :) Enjoy!! Happy Teaching!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Engaging Readers in Informational Text

Do your students gravitate more toward fiction books? I have often faced this problem as well. When I think about it, maybe it isn't a ...