Pages

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog

5/13/2014

Some Finger Lickin' Good Awards!

As the year comes to a close, I have been thinking a lot about how to award my kids. I want to be clever, but still have the awards mean something. A few weeks ago, I created some awards for the kids that are "candy themed..." I mean who doesn't love candy, right? Kids especially do! I think these awards will be fun and meaningful!

I shared these already with my team at work and they are loving them! I suppose it is time for me to start filling mine out! I thought as a cute addition, I would add the actual candy to their award! (Almond Joy for the Almond Joy Award!) :) A snack and award all in one? Score!

I also got these wonderfully cute clip art items from Krista Wallden over at Creative Clips! :) I love her work...so bright, so colorful, she is fantastic!



Check out a few clips of my awards using her clip art!





 
 
Below are the links for these awards! 119 pages total--54 awards, color and black and white copies! I included a link for my TPT store and my Teacher's Notebook store!

Student Awards: TPT

Student Awards: Teacher's Notebook

Also, if you are not already following my Facebook Page--you should! Each and every Friday evening from 8:00-10:00 (Central Time) I do a FLASH FREEBIE! I give away one of my paid products for free! So...join the fun--and follow me!

I truly cannot believe this year is already winding down! Brace yourselves...the last 3 weeks can be a whirlwind! Enjoy and Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment