written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Choice Board

My 3rd grade ELA team has been doing amazing things lately! I've decided in order to post blogs about the great things we are doing--I must make my blogs short but meaningful! :) I am hoping that by doing this, I can blog more often! So here it goes...

We are revamping the way we are doing our interventions for our kids (a blog for a different time.) Anyway, we needed some enrichment activities, without the dreaded question every week of..."what do we do now?" So we decided to create a choice board that matched our kids needs! I have linked it below!


Our goal for the choice board...is when the students have finished all of their intervention activities (or they did not have any intervention activities because they are just that fabulous...) they will be able to choose something from their choice board. The students will color in a square when they get finished with the acitivity. We are going to have the students try to finish 5 in a row (like BINGO) for a prize. I cannot wait to give these to the students! I think they are going to love it! :)

Feel free to download it and use it for yourself and your kids! Also, read some of the squares...they are funny and will be great for the kiddos!

9 comments

  1. This is a very well written piece. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I don’t see the link to download this awesome piece ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I go to download the Choice Board? I do not see a link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to download. Where is your link?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant figure out how to download this anyone help???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also looking for the link. I see it is an older post but . . . Please help. This will be an amazing tool as we go virtual this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are clues to what we are teaching in every encounter we have. When we feel good about bringing gentleness and kindness, with being truly helpful to another human being, we are surely in our right minds. acim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do I download the choice board?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to download this! But how?

    ReplyDelete