written by Hillary Kiser

Search

New Job, New Ideas!

Hello All!!

I am very excited to be back in the blogging world...many things have happened this year that have lead to some wonderful changes in my life!

1. I am 5 days away from completing my Principal Certification! I am very excited about completing this--it has been hard to complete with a toddler but I am so glad I am done! (almost) :)

2. I have been blessed with the opportunity to move to another district as a third grade teacher! I will be working for Hudson Pep next year and am very excited for this new adventure!

So...with a new adventure comes new ideas! I am so excited for my new classroom, new students, new organization ideas and new blog posts!

I think I am most excited about the organization part. Right now I cannot complete the move in process until middle of July...so I will have to apologize for stealing other people's pictures to show what I want to do in my new room. I will give credit though, I promise! :)

One thing I am most excited about and am already in the process of putting together is a new notebook for this year! Mrs. Heeren has a great binder that I have purchased from TpT and it looks amazing!



Here is a sample picture of all of the components it inculdes. I am not using every page, but I am very excited about what she has to offer! It has EVERYTHING I need! I am one of those people that I must have everything in one place...this does just that! I love it! Go buy it, it is $4.00 and totally worth it!

Another document I will put in the notebook, just because I am a tad OCD...is a Class Contact Information Sheet. I searched and searched for one that was already made that fit all of the categories I needed it to: Student Name, Address, Phone Number, E-Mail (Parent), and Transportation Information (for in the afternoons)...but came up with nothing online. So I decided to create my own!


While my document is nothing fancy, I will print it out (when I finish my notebook) on turquoise card stock (to match my notebook) and it will look beautiful! If you like and want to download, it can be found here! I'm all about making things and using cardstock to make it look fancy! This sheet will come in so handy after the crazyness of "Meet the Teacher" has happened and I have all of my little darlin's information. I will consolidate and be ready to begin a wonderful year!

One final jewel on organization I have to share (I could go on all night) is a Writing Portfolio Crate! I have no idea why I did not think about this sooner!! In 3rd grade...we write, write and write! I have always just kept the student's writing with their other graded papers...but then when I needed to look at writing samples, it took forever to dig through all of them. This idea is brilliant and so easy (cute too!)
 
I am waiting to see what colors I do my new classroom in to make this, but when I do, I will post it and make it available for downloading! Right now you can find this blog post here! She has great organization ideas as well! I have used some of her stuff in previous years!

Well, I must say again, it is great to be blogging again this summer and I am very much looking forward to the new adventures 2013-2014 holds! Happy Summer!

18 comments

  1. Hi, I am bulbul and I am a student at Andhra University in Commerce department. This is a best company for the students who want to take admission in any department. For any information about Andhra University visit at https://andhra.univ.org.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andhra University provides a best learning environment for the students by the creative activities programs . If you are interested to take admission in Andhra University then visit at Andhra University

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andhra University is famous for its education, academic courses and his time to time processes. If you are a student and want to take admission in Andhra University then you can visit its website Andhra University

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aside from the fundamental campus in Vishakapatnam the University has its campus in Etcherla, Kakinada, East Godavari region, Srikakulam area, West Godavari locale Tadepalligudem and Vizianagaram. There are 32 examination focuses. The University has its own Publications Division Central Workshop and Press. So visit Andhra University for the admission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good blog please update latest information. Andhra University is a best learning center situated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University provides best institution related to your course and academic Qualification.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andhra University offers an integrated MBA Program by which the students can get admission in MBA from 12th class directly. The students get more benefit from it. To more about Andhra University Courses visit Andhra University website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visit Career Point University for the admission in BBA, BCA, MBA, B. sc, M. sc and many more. For more information about the courses of University visit Career Point University.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are looking for any University for Graduate and Post-Graduate Course then, you have a best option for choosing Andhra University Visakhapatnam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andhra University is one of the reputed and best university in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. This university has started higher education institutions with the state of the art infrastructure and facilities. This university is set up with the mission to promote global competitiveness by providing multiple opportunities for an excellent education. Andhra University has announced examination results of session 2018-2019, So waiting is over for the students who are looking for the Andhra University Result.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking for any university in Andhra Pradesh? Andhra University is the best learning University across India. So you can visit Andhra University. It Provides more than 300 courses for the students by which they can make their carrier. So join Andhra University and make your dreams real.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice blog, it provides very useful information. Andhra University provides a very good education for the students. Andhra University provides many courses in science, Arts, Technology, Arts etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very nice blog. The shared information is quite good. If you are a student and want to be a graduate or post-graduate from any recognized university, then you may visit Andhra University. This is the best university in the South region in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University provides more than 300 courses for the students by which they can choose their best course and make their carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice blog, this is the very best information about the article. We provide various information about the Andhra University Visakhapatnam. If you are looking for any information about the Andhra University visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andhra University is going to declare the UG Course 1st 3rd 5th Sem BA, BBA, BCA, B.Sc & BCom Result on its website in the 4th Week of December 2019. The Examination authority has conducted the UG Degree Odd Semester examination in October / November 2019. Students who appeared in the BA BSC BCOM examination can check the Andhra University Result Oct/Nov. Students need to regular visit the website to get the latest updates on results.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Career Point University is a private higher education institution located in Kota, Rajasthan. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission, India, Career Point University is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Career Point University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The university is responsible for uploading the result on its official website. Students can easily access the Career Point University Result through the website. The result notification is uploaded on the university website. That’s why candidates should check the website on regular basis to get the latest update. The result will be declared after the completion of the examination.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mysore Technical University is located in Mysore, Karnataka. The University was established on 27th July 1916. It is the sixth oldest university in the country and the first university in Karnataka. There are 63 PG departments offering 76 PG courses with more than 1.2 lakhs students. Mysore Technical University has 226 affiliated colleges, 66 research centers, 8 training centers, 38 foreign collaborations, and 27 national collaborations. Exams are conducted every year professionally and results are released within the time frame, so students have faced no problems. Students can check their Mysore Technical University Result here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mysore Technical University has declared the UG and PG courses results for the recently concluded April 2019 exams. The UG PG Results 2019 of Mysore Technical University were declared and students can now access them online. In order to access the Mysore Technical University Result 2019, students will need to provide their roll number and other details on the website. Therefore, students are advised to keep their exam admit cards/hall tickets ready in advance along with other important information.

    ReplyDelete