written by Hillary Kiser

Search

BOGGLE, Vocabulary, Magnets...OH MY!

I am getting more and more excited about next year! I feel like things are coming along and my year will be ready to go by the time August gets here! When getting things prepared, stations are always on my mine; they are a battle I have fought for 3 years. What stations will I do this week? How can I make it fun and intereactive, yet not drive myself crazy...the list goes on. So in the midst of preparing things for my kids, classroom, and myself...I am printing off, cutting, and laminating stations for next year! As I can, I am also doing these for my team to help them out!

I found a great Synonym and Antonym Sort Please don't hesistate to download from this girl's store. It is completely free! If you are not a member of Teachers Pay Teachers, you should be! Most teachers give things away for free and it is completely free to become a memeber! It is a great resource! I now have this game printed on colored card stock, cut and laminated...took me no time at all!

Here is a sample of what the cover looks like!

I am also very excited about this BOGGLE Station Game. Download and print! Again, you need to get a membership (completely free) to the TpT store! (mentioned above). :) This game has the template to the Boggle Game and you can edit it to make more! (I made 4 different boards for my kiddos!) It also comes with a task sheet for the kids to write their words on! Great activity for the kids that ALLLLWAYS finish before others, or maybe a morning work activity?? I love it!
Another sample of the one of the boards looks like!

Another great goodie I did was use Vista Print to create magnets for meet the teacher night. These magnets include all of my contact info! I am veerrry excited about these! I think it will be handy for my parents! Also...it has a link to my class site (which is also linked on this blog). I plan on posting important dates, updates, homework, newsletters, party info, etc. on my class website next year. I know what you are thinking...not everyone has a computer...true! I believe that by having a class website though, I can get kids involved and do some neat technology things and hopefully a lot of parents will have access to it in some way. It isn't much now, but it is up and running! Just look on the left side of my blog site or visit Mrs. Kiser's Class Website. Here is a preview of my magnets! Of course, I just ordered them today--so they are not in yet!

No comments

Post a Comment