written by Hillary Kiser

Search

My Adventures of Teaching!

I decided to start a blog of my adventures in teaching. This page will include a number of things from things my kiddos make, exciting new ways of teaching something and even some of my crafty crafts for my classroom. We are finally on summer break and since I do not have a newborn at home this summer, I plan on keeping up with this blog! Pinterest, as you know, is a very exciting place these days! I have been working to make some of my Pinterest dreams come true; starting with my son's first birthday (which was a huge success) and now on to my classroom! Hopefully my fellow teacher friends (and even those of you that aren't teachers) will enjoy this blog and all of the goodies to go along with it!

2 comments

  1. A friend of mine led me to your blog..so far I love it..i will be starting my 8th year of teaching 5th grade and it is time to spice things up a bit..thanks and keep the ideas coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! If you ever want any of my documents, just let me know your email! I love to help!! :)

    ReplyDelete