written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Classroom Procedures! (Awesome Freebie!)

Well I am pretty excited about Teacher Appreciation next week...how about you? :) I wanted to appreciate all of my fellow teachers in a special way.
 
I have decided to revamp my Classroom Procedure Posters and then make them a Free Item in my store! I just love these 18 posters in my classroom and I know you will too!





 
Here are just a few...but remember there are 18 total!! I do not use them all, but wanted to create a lot in hopes of meeting the needs of every teacher!
 
I hope you enjoy these and can find a great way to use them!
 
And from the bottom of my heart...thank you for all you do! I teach 3rd and know how daunting some days can be, but oh so rewarding too! So, thank you.
 
Teacher's Notebook: Classroom Procedure Posters
 
Enjoy, and HAPPY TEACHING! :)
 

No comments

Post a Comment