written by Hillary Kiser

Search

First Grade Interactive Reading Journal!

Well, Teacher Appreciation Week is upon us! Yay! I also completed my First Grade Interactive Journal! I am excited to share that with you tonight!
 
Last summer a made a whole set of Interactive Journals. I love them and use them often in my classroom but they are not grade level specific. I will say, they are some of my best selling items. But I wanted to make some that are grade level specific and aligned to Common Core. So, this is the first of many I will be creating!
 
My plan is to complete Interactive Reading Journals for all grade levels (well, 1st-4th) then move on to Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies. I realize this is a big undertaking and will take a while, but I am excited about it!

 Here is the cover page!
 These pages are included for each skill. R.L 1.1-1.9 After each one, are the coordinating pages! And below are a few pages from the Journal so you can get the idea!



 
I absolutely LOVE using Interactive Journals with my kids! I am hoping you will enjoy these too! :)

TPT: First Grade Interactive Reading Journal
Teacher's Notebook: First Grade Interactive Reading Journal

No comments

Post a Comment