written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Desk Fairy Treat Tag

Do your students keep their desks clean? Oh boy, this has been a pet peeve of mine for the longest time. I want my students to be neat and organized, but I want to encourage them to do so in a positive way. I mean, no one wants a nagging teacher about their desks! I wrote a blog post a while back, Avoid the Desk Mess Chaos and it was very popular! I soon understood that this was a common problem among teachers!

I have recently come across (well, saw a photo of) another great idea! I had to create my own because I couldn't find the original template online. It was just too cute to pass up!


Is that poem not the most adorable thing you have ever read? I just love it. I wish I could take credit, but I cannot! I also decided I would try my hand at printing on Post-Its to make this process even easier! I couldn't believe how easy it was to print on Post-Its! First, if you want to do this, you need to go read Mrs. D's Corner blog post about Printing on Post Its. She explains it best and better than I ever could! 


But, when it is done, it is beautiful! I just love it! 


I also included a set of cards in the printable too though! I know those are easier on school printers and with Astrobrights paper...they will look perfect!! 


Anyway, I know this was a short post but I hope you find this printable useful! Click the link below to grab it for free!






4 comments

  1. Your blog post is looking too attractive. I would like to thanks for this awesome post. corner desk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Insane, So if you need any font family for mobile or desktop use then try this;

    Royalty Free Fonts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increase my knowledge source. Buy Corner Desk in Sydney

    ReplyDelete