written by Hillary Kiser

Search

50 Writing Task Cards!

I am always searching for topics for my students to use for writing. We of course have the more thought out topics...that we want to take through the publishing process. I look at those as more of the types of writing (expository, creative, fiction, narrative, how to's...etc.) Then we have journal writing...where I want my kids to just think and write; basically pour over their writing!

Therefore I am left with the daily decision of "what do my children write about today?" I like to have topics that they will enjoy reading years from now...so I created this 50 task card set of writing topics. Students will draw one out (or I will draw one for the entire class) and they will begin writing. These will be great for the writing center too! Students can be self-directed with these cards! I cannot wait to use these in my classroom! I am going to laminate them for durability...but basically just print, cut, and you are ready! Hope you enjoy! Click on the link below to get your copy!

50 Writing Task Cards



Happy Teaching! Follow me on TPT! :)

No comments

Post a Comment