written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Daily Editing

I finally finished a product I have been wanting to make for a long time! I know there has been some skepticism about Daily Editing in the classroom, but I personally feel (when used correctly) it can be a great tool for teaching students important grammar rules. 

Each and everyday students need to be working on Daily Editing so they can build their writing skills. This part of your day will only take about 5 minutes (10 minutes if you go over it each day or have peers check it, which I recommend) Modeling with the students also shows them exactly what is expected. 

In this product, you will find 30 Weeks of Daily Editing Practice for 2nd and 3rd Grades. 

2 sentences per day (Monday-Thursday) and Assessment for Friday!


I created Daily Editing Set for you to use with your students! (Click the Image to Download!)


Daily Editing Practice

Help your students become better writers and editors through this short but effective practice each day!



No comments

Post a Comment