Pages

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog

3/30/2014

Daily Fix-It's (D.O.L)

I finally finished a product I have been wanting to make for a long time! I know there has been some skepticism about D.O.L in the classroom, but I personally feel (when used correctly) it can be a great tool for teaching students important grammar rules. Students speak very differently than we want them to write, it is so important for students to learn these rules and use them in their every day language and writing.

I created a 6 week pack for D.O.L! (more to come soon!)


There are two different sentences for each day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and an assessment on Friday where the students have to correct a paragraph and rewrite it the correct way. I believe this will be very beneficial for your students and mine as well! I adapted it so it can work easily for 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Let's face it, the rules only build on each other! I hope you enjoy the pack!

As always, leave feedback please and follow me on TPT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment