written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Notebook Covers!

Well, I am already thinking about next year...does that surprise you? It shouldn't...I'm crazy like that. :) I was thinking about my organization the other day...I pride myself on being organized...well I try to be anyway. However, in the midst of changing jobs this year, I have changed some of my organizational routines up and need some cute things to make them a little more "teachery."

I started notebooks this year and plan on using them next year as well! I decided I wanted some notebook covers for all 10 of the notebooks I have going on...I know, yikes! I think you will like them though--bright, colorful, cool fonts, cute clipart...can't go wrong! They are free, so grab them by clicking the image below!

Notebook Covers!

Happy Teaching!














No comments

Post a Comment