written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Science?? Sure! Why Not!

I am trying my hand at something a little new tonight! I made something for SCIENCE! I know, right? :)

I think these turned out sooooo cute and I cannot wait to use them in my classroom this year and especially at the beginning of next year!!

I created a set of Scientific Method Posters and Activities! Includes 6 Posters, 2 Journaling Pages and 3 Graphic Organizers!












I definitely wanted some more appealing things in the area of science...one of the best way to engage students is to get their attention! These are sure to do that! I love having my kids work in partners for science and these graphic organizers lend themselves to that.

Let me know what you think! I am always looking for others opinions! Happy Teaching!


No comments

Post a Comment