written by Hillary Kiser

Search

TPT KICK!

Wow, I guess you could say I have been on a TPT kick lately! I have been buying a ton, creating a ton, and just basically living on that website! I am having waaaayyy to much fun creating though and let me tell you, my kids LOVE IT! "Mrs. Kiser...what did you make us over the weekend??" I hear it every Monday! ;)

So...this weekend I have been pretty crafty. Last week I was working on prepositions with my students (for the 2nd time) so it generally was a review...I noticed that they knew what a preposition was (that's the hard part to me) but didn't know any examples...I questioned then...do they truly understand? I actually do not know yet. But I knew I had to help them along. Yesterday I made a Preposition Student Book! I cannot wait to use it with my kiddos!

It includes all of the prepositions in the English language and it is separated by letter. Starts with A's...then B's...etc. The students make a booklet out of it and it is used a reference. Mine is coming late in the year but will have them take it to fourth grade next year! Here is the link!

I also enjoyed creating (with the same template as my preposition book) a "Super Word Problem" Booklet...it is superhero themed and comes with 10 pages (2 word problems per page) and 24 bonus problem solving cards!
 

Here is the link!

Lastly I created a fun Mother's Day activity for our kiddos! It includes Mom, Dad, Grandma and a blank on though, just incase you have some kiddos that do not live with mom or have a mom to celebrate! I know I have some of those too!

Here is the link!

I hope you enjoy all of these fun things as much as I enjoyed creating them! :) Happy Teaching!


1 comment

  1. All of these products look great! I especially love the super word problems!!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete