written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Social Studies Interactive Journal

As we wrapped up the year, the team and I realized we did not have very many "creative" things for Social Studies next year. To me, Social Studies is hard because we are always trying to integrate it into other subjects! I decided to create a Social Studies Interactive Journal like my other Interactive Journals! I hope you enjoy this one! It is 66 pages and full of useful printables, foldables and activities!

 








Skills Include:

Communities
Citizenship
Government
Economics
Holidays
Heroes
Inventors
Entrepreneurs
Landforms
Bodies of Water
Natural Disasters
Timeline Vocabulary

Use from August to June! Print and Go! :)

I hope you enjoy! :)

TPT Store: Interactive Social Studies Journal
Teacher's Notebook Store: Interactive Social Studies Journal

No comments

Post a Comment