written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Interactive Journals!

I am so very excited about my two newest items! These interactive journals are a must have for your classroom!

My goal for my classroom is to start these at the beginning of the year (run the foldables on colored paper) and allow these journals to carry me through the year! So far I have created an Interactive Writing Journal and an Interactive Math Journal!

Here is a glimpse of the Math Journal!










Here is a glimpse of the Writing Journal!







These both include numerous skills and will get you through the entire year! The kids are sure to love them!! :)

Links:
TPT: Interactive Writing Journal
Teacher's Notebook: Interactive Writing Journal

TPT: Interactive Math Journal
Teacher's Notebook: Interactive Math Journal (Coming Soon!)

No comments

Post a Comment