written by Hillary Kiser

Search

What to do About Your "to do" List!

So as teachers, we all have that ever-growing...TO DO LIST! I spend a large part of my day jotting down things on post-its, misplacing them, then trying to remember what I had written down. Can I get an amen? :)

So I made these this year for my team! I'm pretty excited about them! They are dry erase frames with the "to do list" template already on them. You fill in the rest!

Flash :)

No Flash :)
These can be hung on a bulliten board or put on the teacher's desk! Any way that suits you! :)

Here is the template for the "Things to Do." These were very simple to make! I am kind of a scrapbook fanatic...so I already had some 8.5x11 scrapbook paper on hand!

(This is what I bought, but mine had designs on them...I couldn't find a photo of it though! They sell it at Wal-mart for less than $5!)

Anyway--I just created a template (linked above) and then I put a piece of the 8.5x11 scrapbook paper in the printer--works like a charm! It printed perfectly! (I was thrilled because I haven't ever actually tried to print on it before!

Then I trimmed it just a bit to fit an 8x11 frame! (Frames were $1.98 at Wal-Mart) And there you have it!! I think it will be great for the teachers to put on their desk and jot their "list" on...because we all know...our list is huge!!

Hope you can do this for youself! I just love the way they look, and they are cheap to make!

1 comment

  1. Hi, Hillary!!
    I'm so glad you will be able to use the parent communication documents I created! I am nominating you for the Liebster Blog award. Visit my blog to pick up your award. :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete