written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Buckets!

Who loves buckets? This Girl! You see...Target always has buckets in their dollar bins and I am a fan of HUGE deals...especially for teacher things. So the other day I went in to Target...I think for diapers...but came out with about 12 buckets...maybe they are pails...but I call them buckets. I got yellows, pinks, turquoise...you name it, I got it! 3 for $1! I stocked up! Then much to my surprise, I remembered I had a Pinterest project I had been wanting to complete...the rest is history!


I took these 3 buckets, placed labels on them and then added scrapbook letters...all very cheap! I also bought magnetic hooks (I didn't have these already, but bought them at Wal-mart...4 for $2.22) I have always wanted these, just kept forgetting to make them. I will hang them on my dry erase board. I hate having junk on the tray of my dry erase board...and I have a TON of magnets...they just take up space until I am ready to use them! Plus, this just adds some pretty to my board! :)


1 comment

  1. I've nominated you for an award! Such a cute blog! Stop by my blog for more details. www.coolteachkindergartentales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete