written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Writing Prompts!

I am very excited about teaching writing this year! I mean I have always taught writing but I am looking forward to trying a few new things with my students this year! Last year I did whole class journals...I LOVED THESE! I plan on doing them again this year! However, I am also going to do a Class Journal. I create these writing prompts and I am very excited about putting them in a cute little report cover notebook and having the kids write in them! I will do multiple copies of each sheet so if more than one student wants to write about a certain topic...they can! The topics vary from school related, to friends, to desserts, to family, to birthdays, etc...you get the point! :)


There is a little glimpse of the cover page and one of the journal pages! I cannot wait to have my students start our collection of writings!

No comments

Post a Comment