written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Anyone Need a Free Resource?

Anyone in the mood for an End of the Year Free Resource? I was definitely in the mood to make one! I needed a poem for my kids for the end of the year! Just a little something to leave on their desk on that last day of school with their goodie "jars" I am doing this year! (Blog post about that later!)

I made these poems for the end of the year and decided to give them away for free! I cannot take credit for the wording of the poems...I have seen these for years, I just decided to make them "cute" to match my taste and the taste of my kiddos! :) Here is a look at them! Feel free to grab them in my shop! Click the image and it will take you there!



1 comment

  1. Do you happen to have the one that is posted on Pinterest?https://www.pinterest.com/pin/302585668724807531/

    ReplyDelete