written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Problem of the Day Student Books!

I am already preparing for next year and I know for next year I am going to do POD (Problem of the Day) books with my students! I have decided to do my POD Books by skill though. So tonight I created a Place Value Problem of the Day Student Book! My plan is, hand this out to the students and each day of the students work one or two problems. We will go over the problems together and the students will be able to see if they understand the concept! I also believe these are great warm-ups for the students! I hope you will enjoy these books! :) Here is a glimpse at what the books look like!





 
I plan on creating Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, and Rounding books also! What else?? I need a few more ideas! I would like to create a bundle after they are all complete! Something teachers can use all year! I would love your ideas!
 
TPT Store Link: Place Value POD Book 
Teacher's Notebook Link: Place Value POD Book

No comments

Post a Comment