written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Go Grab Your Updates!

Lately I have been very busy updating many of my products! I felt that they needed a huge make over! Here are a few of my "made over" products!

First I did on overhaul on my all time best sellers--My Text Feature Bundle, Fiction Bundle and Poetry Bundle! They were cute before, but now I adore them!

 

 
Next I did a slight make over on my End of the Year Bundle...it was relatively new, so it didn't take much but I still love the way it looks!
Next I decided to do an overhaul on a few math products. I did make over on my Math Task Cards, and my Multiplication Posters!
 
I also created a few new items! My Student Awards and my Game Board Galore!




Lastly, here are two FREEBIES I created!! Math Posters for Sum, Difference, Product and Quotient! And some pencil container labels!




 I have been a busy bee, but loving every minute of it! I hope you enjoy!! If you like what you see, follow my facebook page for tons of FREEBIES and follow me on TPT. All buttons are on my home page to link up! :)

Oh my goodness, I completely forgot one of my favorite items I updated...so I am adding it in now! My famous Monster Verb Charade Cards!! They are a fan favorite and you will surely love them now!


No comments

Post a Comment