written by Hillary Kiser

Search

Diary of a...Class Book!

Who loves the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books?? Apparently every child...ever! lol. I decided to create a Class Book for my students to work on this week...the theme is Diary of a...(1st Grader, 2nd Grader, or in my case...3rd Grader!!) The product includes cover pages for each grade level! I am new at Hudson PEP this year and want a keepsake from my kiddos! I am looking forward to the kids writing about their third grade year and illustrating a picture to go with it!












I know my kids next year will enjoy reading the thoughts of my children this year! The book includes different borders, clip art, a dedication page, signature page, class picture page, and of course writing and illustration pages! I think we will start this TOMORROW! :) I plan on laminating the cover and binding it with yarn and hole punches! I hope you enjoy, let me know what your children think! :)

TPT Link: Diary of a...(Class Book)
Teacher's Notebook Link: Diary of a...(Class Book)

1 comment

  1. A very nice recap and summaries for All the books you've mentioned. Thanks and a very nice collections though!

    Children and Teen Books

    ReplyDelete